Regal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Have been on better

Sail Date: December 27, 2015

I have been on over 35 cruises. This being a new ship, I expected more. My stateroom was not clean, the air didn't work (and not taken care of), the only staff that was great were EVERYONE in the casino. When I complained about the air in my room, I was basically told I was wrong. I am NOT one to complain. The food wasn't good, and the size of the portions were actually embarrassing (so small). However, my 13 and 15 year old boys had the BEST time (my husband and I never saw them) and we (my husband and I) met amazing people. I also cannot say enough good things about the casino staff. They were amazing, and we had so much fun every night in there (we are not huge gamblers either). So basically, if it weren't for the people we met, the casino staff and my kids having such a great time, I am not sure I would go on this ship again!

the room was filthy when we got on board, and truthfully, wasn't really cleaned well from there on. The air in the room DOES NOT work, and they don't fix it.
went smoothly
my stateroom was filthy when we got on board, and not really cleaned well each day. My son also had a glass shatter when he picked it up (cut his hand and glass went everywhere) in the steakhouse. Had to ask to be moved to a different table, as well as new drinks (due to glass being in them)
Have been on so many cruises that I don't really have much to say (not a bad thing)
didn't really apply
not quite sure what my kids did, but I never saw them so that was awesome
never really went but the band and singer in the wheelhouse were amazing
minus the casino staff and casino servers, not very friendly
not good staff, food was bad and portions were beyond small

If you do anytime dining, don't believe when they say that you can call ahead. They say you can do it, but then when you try to call, they don't let you. If you eat in the steakhouse, be very careful with glass. My son had a glass shatter and cut his hand twice.

1 Comment