Regal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Awesome Ship/Amazing Cruise!

Sail Date: December 13, 2015

I hated that it had to end. Our 7 night Regal Princess Eastern Caribbean was amazing.  The staff on the Regal Princess is so attentive.  Our cabin steward was so concerned with our room and whether or not we were happy with everything. The ship is new and has so many wonderful features like the huge outdoor tv screen and we watched new movies. The shows on the ship were worthy of Broadway.  I can't say enough about our cruise.  I can't wait to go back for another cruise!

I appreciated the balcony and having a refrigerator in the room. Our only complaint about the trip is that the towels were hard and should be replaced. I understand the Egyptian cotton towels get hard with multiple washes but they should be replaced routinely.
Very organized boarding and disembarkation.
The Spectacular and Bravo shows were worthy of Vegas and Broadway. Singer Bryce Charles deserves to be on the Broadway stage.
Wonderful staff!! Milan in the buffet dining area was awesome. Pierre at the princess live bar was so attentive.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Princess Cays (Cruise Line Private Island)
Best private cruise line island I have every been to. Lots to walk around and do. Bring a wide brimmed hat unless you want to pay for umbrella rental.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
St. Thomas is kind of "touristy." Look for other options and tours.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Loved this island and will definitely go back. Stick with the cruise line excursions for the best options.

If you are looking for dining that is not the Horizon buffet but don't want to dress up nightly for the dining rooms, try Alfredo's on 5, midship. Delicious soups, salads and freshly made pizzas and pastas. They even have different desserts than the buffet and dining rooms. Delicious.