Awesome Ship/Amazing Cruise!

Regal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 13, 2015
Ship: Regal Princess
Cabin Number: B201

I hated that it had to end. Our 7 night Regal Princess Eastern Caribbean was amazing.  The staff on the Regal Princess is so attentive.  Our cabin steward was so concerned with our room and whether or not we were happy with everything. The ship is new and has so many wonderful features like the huge outdoor tv screen and we watched new movies. The shows on the ship were worthy of Broadway.  I can't say enough about our cruise.  I can't wait to go back for another cruise!

The Spectacular and Bravo shows were worthy of Vegas and Broadway. Singer Bryce Charles deserves to be on the Broadway stage.

Wonderful staff!! Milan in the buffet dining area was awesome. Pierre at the princess live bar was so attentive.

I appreciated the balcony and having a refrigerator in the room. Our only complaint about the trip is that the towels were hard and should be replaced. I understand the Egyptian cotton towels get hard with multiple washes but they should be replaced routinely.

If you are looking for dining that is not the Horizon buffet but don't want to dress up nightly for the dining rooms, try Alfredo's on 5, midship. Delicious soups, salads and freshly made pizzas and pastas. They even have different desserts than the buffet and dining rooms. Delicious.

Best private cruise line island I have every been to. Lots to walk around and do. Bring a wide brimmed hat unless you want to pay for umbrella rental.
St. Thomas is kind of "touristy." Look for other options and tours.
Loved this island and will definitely go back. Stick with the cruise line excursions for the best options.