Dullest big ship I have ever been on!

Regal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

5 Night Eastern Caribbean Getaway (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 03, 2015
Ship: Regal Princess
Cabin Number: B121

After 22 cruises, on nine of Royal Caribbean's big ships and the NCL Breakaway, the Royal Princess has to be the dullest big ship I have ever been on. It lacks excitement and things to do. There are no rock climbing walls, water slides, or even miniature golf.  If you are totally inactive then this ship is for you! Their main deck pool band is a solo musician with a steel pan and canned music. Their SeaWalk provides views of the private balconies on at least five decks. There are not enough pools and not enough shade on the pool decks. If you cruise to watch movies all day and night, then this ship is for you. I can watch movies at home for $8.99/month! Movies are played on the main pool deck, the Princess Theater, the Vista Lounge, and in your cabin.

If this is what Princess Cruises offers, then I am done with Princess Cruises!

I did not find the food to be superior to Royal Caribbean, NCL, or Disney.

There is less to do on this ship than any other big ship I have been on. Next to nothing!

No Caribbean band for a ship that is now cruising the Caribbean.

The Regal Princess has the dumbest design features of any big ship I have been on. The SeaWalk is an invasion of privacy; the Fountain Pool area is a waste of space with not enough pool and shade; and the Sports Deck leaves everything to be desired.

Typical cabin.

If your idea of a cruise is to do practically nothing onboard, then the Regal Princess makes it easy - it offers practically nothing to do onboard!

Before or after your cruise, stay at Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville Hotel in Hollywood, FL. It was the highlight of our cruise vacation - the greatest resort we have ever stayed at!
Other than the entertainment complex at the dock, Grand Turk is not ready for prime time.