Regal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Need more variety in meals at Horizon Court

Sail Date: March 22, 2015

For the new Regal I expected something really different and spectacular with the designs but they were very good regardless. The meal at the Crown Grill was exceptional but the food in the Horizon Court was just ok and repetitive. Nothing that poped out at you from day to day. Of course anytime meals were very good. The wait staff was excellent this time around and I really can't find anything to complain about except for the limited menu up in the Horizon Court for lunch and dinner. I think when serving oatmeal at breakfast you need to include cinnamon and not have to ask for it every morning. Plus it should be served with whipped cream also. Princess use to have that on other cruises and I really missed that combination.

Always leave something for your cabin steward even though you pay an initial fee overall.

I had made reservations at the Crown Grill for 530pm and tried to get it a little later and was told they were totally sold out for the week. Yet, when we went to dinner there were tables open for the next two hours and that annoyed me.