Regal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

What a fabulous experiencT

Sail Date: March 22, 2015

I was fortunate enough to take my first cruise with my parents, siblings and our spouses.   All 8 of us had a fabulous time.  The food was out of this world, better than any vacation food I have ever experienced, the variety of shows was outstanding, and the service was so personal and fun as well as impeccable.  We were lucky to have the same waiters in the dining room each night which added to our overall experience.  Orlando and Michael were so much fun and greeted us each night with a smile.  I can't wait to cruise again!

Krishon was wonderful each day! What a wonderful lady and hard worker.
Orlando and Michael are a treasure on the ship.
So personal and really cared about their guests.
Fabulous variety of shows
Castaway Girl snorkeling in St. Thomas is so worth it! Loved the staff and what a fabulous snokeling excursion.
Cabin / Stateroom OMG, beautiful. We had four rooms right next to each other and all the balconies opened up to each other. We loved keeping the door open at night and listening to the ocean as we fell asleep and woke! Perfect size for the two of us. Krishon, in housekeeping, was so wonderful to us! Keep smiling Krishon! We miss you
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Princess Cays (Cruise Line Private Island)
I wish I would have brought my picture id so I could go see the island and the little shops that the people that live there set up.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
The shopping and the water were impressive.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Oh the beaches were fabulous. We just took the water taxi across to the beach and stayed there. My parents went to airport beach and they loved that.

Definitely take the time to get to know the ship. It is so big and has so much to offer. My teenage kids would have loved this ship as well. So many things to keep them occupied. Be sure to make reservations the day you get there for specialty restaurants. They are well worth the extra you pay!