Regal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Sail Date: March 08, 2015

For a new ship, I was disappointed to find so many areas  badly in need of cleaning.  I found hairs on  several dishes at the buffet & the floor in the ladies room was encrusted with dirt.  The food and entertainment was very good.  Given a choice I would much prefer traveling on the Royal Princess where we did not encounter these issues.

Clean the ship
Cabin / Stateroom This ship is badly in need of a deep cleaning. Surface areas sparkle however hair on dinner plates is unacceptable.