Beautiful Ship, great ports, highly recommend!

Regal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 01, 2015
Ship: Regal Princess
Cabin Number: A216

My wife and I sailed early March 2015 and had a great experience.  Our first time on Princess--great staff, beautiful ship, and fun ports to enjoy.  I would highly recommend.

We chose anytime dining, which upon reading reviews before we left had us concerned about long wait times, however we found our wait was only once more than 5 minutes.  We had inside room which we found larger and more comfortable than other inside cabins in the past.  Entertainment was top notch.  There were very few kids, and the average age was older, but that may have been this particular week.  I would assume the closer to spring break weeks one gets, the younger the crowd.   Overall a great experience and I would sail princess again.

I'm not a foodie, but it was great

Overall good. Variety, and fun. Geared a little toward an older crowd, but that's mostly who was on the ship.

Fantastic

all the staff were very nice and helpufl

New and Beautiful. Very large.

this was a 'sideways' cabin. It was great. Wish there was a light switch in the closet, but otherwise was plenty of space and very comfortable.
Very nice private island
Our favorite. Had to get cabs to the beach, but still great and safe
Very nice port. Busy with lots of ships.