Regal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Do Not go To Spa!

Sail Date: November 23, 2014

Cabin: 1116

Went to the spa for a facial & they stuck me in a room for a consultation with a so-called plastic surgeon. She convinced me to get Restalyn ( like Juvederm) to remove some wrinkles. She told me there would be no swelling, bruising, or anything to that effect as this product was already found in the human body. I woke up the next day not being able to talk or eat. I immediately went to see the Dr & she told me just to put ice on it & by that night I would be fine. Long story short, it was 4 days before I was feeling a little better. My husband & I missed a port & 4 out of our 7 day cruise. I still have lumps on my face & the pain was excruciating. The Dr.'s name is Dr. Mailene, as far as I know. Princess took no responsibility for this. Apparently, it is a separate entity. The name of the spa is called Steiner Leisure out of Coral Gables, Fl. I found other complaints about this organization as they are the main spa on most cruise ships. They charged me $2000.00 & then added a $300 tip which I did not approve nor did I sign the receipt. I also found out later that the Dr. did not use Restalyn but Botox which I was apparently allergic to. Two totally different products. I do not appreciate being lied to. After doing some research, I found others who were as displeased with this company as well. They are crooks & I wouldn't trust them to get a back rub! I'm thinking of taking them to court if anyone has had the same experience or is a lawyer in that area, please comment or get in touch with me.

Thulani Stanley Nenji- casino

Food & everything was great. I do not totally blame Princess Cruises but I do feel with this many complaints, they should know what's going on under their noses and they really didn't seem to care.