Problem with Infant

Regal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 04, 2015
Ship: Regal Princess
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: M205

Overall, the cruise was fantastic.  However, I had paid for my whole family, including grandchildren to cruise.  I knew in advance that the 8-month-old could not be dropped off in the child care area.  I did NOT know that he wouldn't be allowed in the pool with a swim (or any other kind) of diaper.  So, he couldn't take advantage of the kid area, he couldn't go in the pool, he didn't eat anything (he is nursing and baby food) and he slept in the bed with his parents.  My question is - why did I have to pay for him?

If you are going to charge for a baby, the baby should be allowed in the pool.

If you are going to charge for children under 3, they should be allowed to participate in the children's programs. while the parents are on the boat. The parents can be beeped if a diaper needs to be changed.

If you are traveling with babies or young children, bring a folding wagon. It was a lifesaver. Also bring a little inflatable pool for the kids who can't go in the other pools.

The shore excursion was extremely expensive for what it entailed,