Regal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Purser

Trip on the Regal Princess

Sail Date: December 07, 2014

Regal Princess is a beautiful ship. The staff are terrific and eager to please in all areas. The food is delicious especially the pastry. The chocolate is exceptional.

We found other issues to be problematic.1) The vibrations and noises in the Allegro dining room, which made dining uncomfortable.2) The auditorium acoustics are much too loud and irritating. I had to use ear plugs. One of the singers overshadowed everyone.3) The strobe lights are awful when panning the audience. They hurt our eyes.,4) The public bathrooms are beautiful, however two people cannot pass bye themselves. Also, most times they are not clean. I suggest that you have the cleaners come around on a more often basis. My husband has told me that the urinals were not working and it was problematic.5) For people who forget the names of their stewards, I suggest that their names be listed on a label or paper on the desk for further needs. 6) We found the tv horrid to operate. We called 4 or 5 times to get help. Frustration!!! I also suggest that there be instructions available in the room .7)On returning to the ship from walking in the hot sun, other ships greet their guests with a cool drink and/or a damp washcloth. We were disappointed not to have this nicety.

Beautiful ship
Yummy
Wilbert/Waiter and Roy?Asst Waiter
Dancers are wonderful, costumes and scenery are excelent too
Eduardo was a terrific steward. Cabin had a horrid tv.