Beautiful, Relaxing Ship

Regal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 09, 2014
Ship: Regal Princess

The ship is relaxing from the moment you step on board.  The Piazza is beautiful - a relaxing place to hang out and listen to music, have some wine, some food, or some dessert.  I was very impressed with the food on the ship - both in the buffet and the main dining room.  The waiters are very professional and always smiling.  In fact, staff all over the ship were very warm and friendly.  Service in the buffet is the best I've seen on any of my 10+ cruises.  The main pool area is very comfortable - they play concerts on the Movies Under the Stars screen during the day.  It's a nice atmosphere.  I'm looking forward to another Princess cruise.

If you like IPA (beer), Princess has their own microbrew that's pretty good. Be sure to ask for it - it's called Seawitch.