Regal Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

My Cruise on the Regal Princess

Sail Date: November 09, 2014

Room Type: Suite

This is truly one of the most beautiful ships I've had the pleasure to be aboard.  The food was delicious and plentiful, the entertainment was just great, and the service was impeccable.  We were on the ship with 900 other travel agents, and Princess did a wonderful job of trying to get us all aboard early so we could attend a meeting.  It wasn't easy for them, but they really did a job!  The entertainment aboard this ship is just spectacular.  The theater is state of the art, and there isn't a bad seat.  One of the things I loved was that as we left each port, the ship's horns played the theme from "The Love Boat".  It was truly an honor to be aboard this beauty, and I would highly recommend a cruise aboard the Regal Princess!

Cruise Photos

Absolutely beautiful craftsmanship!
Delicious food and plentiful!
Very comfortable bed and lovely bath!
Service was impeccable!
Loved the state-of-the-art theater!

Be sure you learn the layout of the's big, and it's easy to get turned around.