Wonderful experience

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

7 Night Alaska Hubbard Glacier Northbound (Vancouver To Seward)
Sail Date: August 12, 2016
Ship: Radiance of the Seas
Cabin Number: 2027

The cruise hits all the best ports along the way. Juneau was very nice. Seen lots of wildlife including Eagles, whales( Icy Strait), moose, and bear( white pass). Take the railroad back to departing airport. Beautiful scenery.

Plenty of food choices

I enjoyed the nightly activities. The movie theater was nice as well

N/A to myself

Staff were great. They learn your name almost immediately and my dining room waiters remembered my favorite drink.

My cabin was nice and quiet. Loved it. Nice bed with sitting area and t. v. I spent little time in room so it suited me perfectly.

Take the white pass train excursion. It was fantastic. Walk around Icy Strait area, I seen many whales along coast. Book your return transportation to departing airport early in cruise( service desk) Train is fantastic way to see the scenery. First train leaves around 7 am, it took about 4 1/2 hrs

Busy city. Be sure and give yourself ample time to get to ship
Walk to Hoonah. I seen lots of whales along coast