Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

Wonderful experience

Sail Date: August 12, 2016

The cruise hits all the best ports along the way. Juneau was very nice. Seen lots of wildlife including Eagles, whales( Icy Strait), moose, and bear( white pass). Take the railroad back to departing airport. Beautiful scenery.

My cabin was nice and quiet. Loved it. Nice bed with sitting area and t. v. I spent little time in room so it suited me perfectly.
Children's Programs N/A to myself
I enjoyed the nightly activities. The movie theater was nice as well
Staff were great. They learn your name almost immediately and my dining room waiters remembered my favorite drink.
Plenty of food choices
Vancouver (Canada Place), British Columbia
Busy city. Be sure and give yourself ample time to get to ship
Cruise Inside Passage, Alaska
Ketchikan, Alaska
Icy Strait Point (Hoonah), Alaska
Walk to Hoonah. I seen lots of whales along coast

Take the white pass train excursion. It was fantastic. Walk around Icy Strait area, I seen many whales along coast. Book your return transportation to departing airport early in cruise( service desk) Train is fantastic way to see the scenery. First train leaves around 7 am, it took about 4 1/2 hrs