Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Hawaii

Radiance of the Seas Northbound

Sail Date: April 20, 2016

Overall, our experience was awesome with Radiance of the Seas. It wa pretty much as I expected in that we had traveled the mirror image ship on Serenade of the Seas. The service was great all the way from the room cabins to the dining room. The only negatives I would give is that I was expecting the Windjammer to be open twenty four hours instead of closing in the middle of the afternoon after I would return from a shore excursions. Also, as a sweet tooth, I wanted more selection of great chocolate deserts in the Windjammer like there used to be. I also miss the chocolate buffet that used to be at midnight. Other than that, it was another great experience

Very Good!
Very Organized in Vancouver! Impressed!
I did not care for the jokes of the comedian