Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska

Great cruise but needed improvement.

Sail Date: May 11, 2012

Room Type: Suite

It needs redoing or up dating, Our bathroom needed cleaning because my roommate got sick but the mess was left for two or three days. This isn't your type of service.

Pros: socializing with some of the staff and table mates and the very helpful Guest Services.

Cons: I ask for two things which normally you have. I needed an extension cord for my breathing machine due to heart problems and was told you didn't have any. I ask for two bandaids and was told to go buy them at the gift shop.

Recommends Radiance of the Seas? Yes!

Guest Relations went beyond trying to help me but I still don't know what happen to the $200 down payment for a future cruise paid the previous year, $200 saving sertificate and the spending allowance for the cruise (this was straighten out).
My only problem was the smoking in the casino. Only two nights were smoke-free. Why can't one side be for smokers and other non-smokers.
Main dining room and service was excellent. The Windjammer appeared to be the same old thing every day.
I love the Grand Suites but the room was clean but not the service I had in the past.
Quality of the entertainment was great.