Great cruise but needed improvement.

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska

7 Night Alaska Hubbard Glacier Northbound (Vancouver To Seward)
Sail Date: May 11, 2012
Ship: Radiance of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite
It needs redoing or up dating, Our bathroom needed cleaning because my roommate got sick but the mess was left for two or three days. This isn't your type of service.

Main dining room and service was excellent. The Windjammer appeared to be the same old thing every day.

Quality of the entertainment was great.

Guest Relations went beyond trying to help me but I still don't know what happen to the $200 down payment for a future cruise paid the previous year, $200 saving sertificate and the spending allowance for the cruise (this was straighten out).

My only problem was the smoking in the casino. Only two nights were smoke-free. Why can't one side be for smokers and other non-smokers.

I love the Grand Suites but the room was clean but not the service I had in the past.

Pros: socializing with some of the staff and table mates and the very helpful Guest Services.

Cons: I ask for two things which normally you have. I needed an extension cord for my breathing machine due to heart problems and was told you didn't have any. I ask for two bandaids and was told to go buy them at the gift shop.

Recommends Radiance of the Seas? Yes!