Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Exceptional cruise!

Sail Date: May 11, 2012

The Radience of the Seas was a beautiful ship! The views were amazing out of every window! Easy to navagate. LIked that in the elevators, they listed which floor you would go to to get to where you wanted to go...Lots to do onboard.

Pros: The service, the wildlife, FOOD

Cons: Price of drinks(too pricey!)Not being able to bring aboard a bottle of wine or spirits

Recommends Radiance of the Seas? Yes!

They had alot of entertainment and activities onboard, but the one I wished they had and I would have participated in, was not there and after eating as much as I did, WISh they had it...I love water aerobics! HIRE me on to teach!!!!
Everythng was always clean.
Excellant food!We dined one nite at specialty restaruant and paid the extra $, but the quality, service was no better than in the main (FREE) dining room!
I picked a stateroom across from elevators which was nice, midship. We had a large window. Bed was very comfortable and pillows comfy, plus I think our attendant changed the sheets daily! They always felt fresh and new.
ALL THE STAFF DESERVES A STANDING OVATION! How they do what they do every single day, I will never know!