Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Well worth the time and money invested

Sail Date: December 20, 2010

It's been 15 years since I sailed with Royal Caribbean and again they did not fail to impress me. First and foremost, the staff made me feel welcome and valued. They seem to truly enjoy their jobs. The Radiance of the Seas is a lovely ship and after the first day I pretty much knew my way around. The activities were plentiful and fun. The food was good - and the gym had enough machines so I kept the inevitable weight gain under control :-) I enjoyed all of the musicians too - it really enhanced the atmosphere. My 14 year old son had plenty to do and made some new friends.
I can't wait to book my next cruise!

Pros: the friendly and personable staff

Cons: the steak - it was full of gristle

Recommends Radiance of the Seas? Yes!

I was a bit disappointed with the steak, but other than that the food was yummy.
Sure it's tiny but it was kept spotless by my housekeeping staff.
You would not think that they do the same thing day after day, week after week. Customer service is not easy and they are super!
The teen programming was just enough to bring the kids together...then they did pretty much their own thing. My son was happy!
I'm glad I booked an excursion
Don't Miss: The Dolphin experience was great - rare opportunity to get up close and learn a lot.