Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Great Family Trip

Sail Date: November 04, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Beautiful Ship - not too large, but nice to be on a larger ship than Majesty and other ships previously cruised on.

Pros: Beautiful Ship

Cons: Too Short....

Recommends Radiance of the Seas? Yes!

Very Clean. As I previously heard before cruising, some plumbing prolems and a few public restrooms had strong odor. We booked 3 balcony rooms and 2 out of the 3 showers did not drain and actually overflowed. That did not cause any major problems, just a comment I wanted to add. The ship is very easy to get around, the public areas are beutiful and attention to detail was amazing.
Food was excellent, we ate in the main dining room all 4 nights and had excellent service.
Excellent balcony rooms located on Deck 7 towards the front. Very clean and well maintained. Beds were very comfortable
Room Steward was exceptional - she helped clean up after I spilled my daughter's milk all over the desk/vanity area. Bar staff was wonderful everywhere on the ship
Attended a few shows and they were very entertaining. Had a blast in the mini-golf tournament and longest drive. Even got medals for coming in 2nd. Very fun.
My daughter had a blast at the kids program she looked forward to going everyday and knew to take off her shoes and jump right in the activitied. She is 3 years old and I liked that there were structured activities and it was not just a "free for all"
Had a wonderful day at Nachi Cocom - our waiter served drinks and food all day and made sure we had everything we needed. It was too cold to go swimming in the ocean or pool, but we had a blast playing on the beach and enjoyed the hot tub too.
Don't Miss: Nachi Cocom