Cabin grade BY

Queen Mary 2 Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Westbound Crossing
Sail Date: September 20, 2016
Ship: Queen Mary 2

I hurt my foot while in London. The only  shoes I  could not wear was sportswear. I did not use the dining room.

The good ... my cabin attendant who did a great job.

Class BY cabin was not a good choice.  The library is very nice.

I was very disappointed in my cabin. The carpet was very soiled, linens not the quality expected on a first class cruise ship, mattress was about 6" thick sitting on slates, dingy shower floor, floppy shower curtain. Workmen had to fix the partition between my balcony and the one next to mine. Deck 6 balcony not a good locations because of joggers and walker on Promenade deck 7

As a casually dressed traveler I didn't get the whole cruise experience. If you want to enjoy the Whole ship choice a different cruise line.

Take National Express Bus from London