Aloha Cruisin'

Pride of Hawaii Cruise Review to Hawaii

7 Night Hawaii (Honolulu Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 05, 2007
Ship: Pride of Hawaii
I recently sailed on the "Pride of Hawaii." This is it's innagural year and what a lovely ship. It was easy to manuver about, lovely to look at, and clean. All of the resturants and dining rooms were beautiful and the food was fabulous. The buffet was well fitted and made getting you own meal easy and fast. No long lines. Eating out on the deck for breakfast and lunch everyday was wonderful. Booking off shore excursions was a snap as you could do it via your TV in your room or go to the desk. Both were quick and convient. The excursion staff was amazingly informed and helpful! Our statemroom, while typically small, was comfortable and very pretty. The bathroom was remakably well fitted and the shower was fantastic! This was my first time with "Free Style" crusing and I really enjoyed it. Being able to come and go as you pleased was very appealing. The built in daily service charge was wonderful, no more figuring out tips at the end of the cruise. The staff, of course, was very good at meeting my needs. All I had to do was ask.

Don't Miss: Whale watching!!!!

Don't Miss: The A-Beach excursion was a blast.

Don't Miss: Whale watching!!!!

Don't Miss: The A-Beach excursion was a blast.

Pros: The freestyle cruise

Cons: Having to wait for up to 40minutes to get a table in a dining room

Recommends Pride of Hawaii? Yes!