Wonderful First Time Experience

Pride of Hawaii Cruise Review to Hawaii

7 Night Hawaii (Honolulu Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 12, 2007
Beautiful new ship with many luxuries! We both enjoyed the entertainment and foods offered. I would definitely do this again maybe a different ship company. Everyone told us this was not the best of the cruise experiences as far as service but I find most of these people complainers. I don't have anything to compare it to but really enjoyed what we got!

Didn't like waiting for reservations. I believe if you are on vacation you should not spend you day trying to get reservations. If they get this fixed they will have a great cruise ship. I suggest if you can't accomodate all the people then you need to be opening your dinner room at 4:30pm. Out of all the restaurants they had we ate at 5. Food must have been really good there everyone wanted to eat there.

Very pretty
We went on the Volcanic Park excursion booked through Roberts Hawaii and they saved us lots of money and got a great experience. The driver/tour guide did an excellent job of explaining about what happened and the city. The ship will try to get you to go on their excursions for twice to three times the money and tell you they won't get you back in time. That is a lie! These people aimed to please in everyway and want the business so they have no reason to miss the boat!
Don't Miss: Volcanic National Park
Best of all the Hawaiian islands Kona! I went snorkeling at a park that had every fish imagineable. We went in Maui to the aquarium and wished we passed after going snorkeling. Seen everything there!
Rained hard that day and really dampened the spirit. enjoyed Waimea Canyon very pretty

Pros: Freedom and luxury

Cons: Restaurant reservations

Recommends Pride of Hawaii? Yes!