Could have been a whole lot better

Pride of Hawaii Cruise Review to Hawaii

7 Night Hawaii (Honolulu Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 11, 2006
Ship: Pride of Hawaii
I was very unhappy with this cruise line. The food was not very good, entertainment was poor, the soda program was not set up to be easily assessable to obtain. The only good thing about this cruise was being able to get off the ship at different islands and experience the beauty. The staff did not seem to go out of their way in any means to make your experience on the cruise enjoyable. I felt like they just got you to another island and herded everyone off the ship.
I was very disappointed and this was our 25th wedding anniversary trip which I was hoping to be a positive and memerable experience.

Seeing the lava flow at night was wonderful. Something I would have never thought I would experience in person.

Don't Miss: Drive or take a motorcyle up to the winery. Beautiful views.
Very pretty island.

Don't Miss: The snorkling was great.

Pros: The different Hawian Islands, seeing the lava flow at night

Cons: The food was not very good, entertainment was not good.