Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

Wonderful Trip

Sail Date: September 24, 2016

The staff was the best part of the cruise.  I had read some nasty reviews on the staff's attitude prior to booking but I thought I would chance it.  I was pleasantly surprised.  My husband and I were met with smiling faces and they could not do enough for us.  We mentioned that we were celebrating a birthday and an anniversary to Kelani Cing (special mention) and we received chocolate covered strawberries in our stateroom.  In another instance, I mentioned that I deleted my pictures by mistake to a bar tender.  He sent chocolate covered pineapple to our stateroom.  That is what I call going the extra mile to make the passengers happy.  Never had this type of service on any previous cruises.Love  Our stateroom was always exceptionally clean but the commom area restrooms always needed attention.  The entertainment was terrific every night.

Our steward was fantastic. He did a terrific job and was always helpful and pleasant.
The common area restrooms always needed attention.
Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
Hilo, Hawaii
There should be shuttles to town given by the ship.
Kona

The Legends dining room was quieter than the below restaurant and even though they ask you to wear formal casual, it is not enforced.