Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

Third Mate

Ripped Me Off!

Sail Date: June 18, 2016

Buyer beware!!!  Don't book with !  They will rip off your promotion from Norwegian.  I thought I selected prepaid gratuities when I booked.  No record of it.   says I was supposed to call to select my promotion even though I booked entirely online.  I booked a 7 day Hawaiian cruise for two people and did not get my promised promotion.  Neither Norwegian nor would do anything about it.  Feels like Bait and Switch to me!  Will never use either company Angryagain!