Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

Purser

Hawaii cruise

Sail Date: May 28, 2016

I loved our private balcony. I did not like food choices in our restaurants so we went more to eat at the buffet. My friend who was with us is vegeatarian and not much choices for her,so improvement is needed there.

I would have liked my room to be cleaner. the shelves were dusty and not vaccumed under the bed either. That's where they want you to put your luggage for storage so can't help but see dust bunnies and lint there.

The staff was helpful and pleasant. The buffet was excellent. Entertainment was good as well.

Could have been cleaner. Shelves dusty and under the bed had not been swept at all. Quite alot of dust .