Nice cruise - ports of call - some suggested areas of improvement:

Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

7 Night Hawaii (Honolulu Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 26, 2015
Ship: Pride of America

Really enjoyed this time with my family..  Just enough time on each island and most excursions were worth the investment.

I would caution anyone going on the hiking excursions in Kauai.  The participant should know that the trails are often sloppy muddy and slipping or losing balance is an issue.  I fell down and hurt my back on my kayak excursion and hike to private falls....

My family felt that the balcony rooms were okay -  in need of remodel.  The bed spread/covers were in need of replacement or a good washing.  this left bad impression of cleanliness.....

Food in regular dining rooms was clearly lower grade meats - tough.  Cruiseline definitely wants people to dine elsewhere.

There were a number of instances where we encountered ship staff with outwardly poor attitudes.  Hearing them talk amongst one another negatively, no smiles, angry body language and facial expressions. (buffet area primarily)

Orange couch covers were very dirty in both of our cabins that we rented. Grossly so. In need of replacement. Cabin Steward was very nice and did a pretty good job keeping cabin towels and bathroom fresh. Always enjoy a made bed with towel animals.