Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

Second Mate

Shouldn't compare but have

Sail Date: November 14, 2015

Sad to say that other cruise lines outshine by far Norwegian. Rooms tiny. Food boring and unimaginative. Servers blaze, uncaring and forgetful. Buffet unorganized and foods that are to be warm cold. I do have to admit that the professional shows were excellent. The ship was clean. The steward that tended our room had to b tracked down. The ships motto "I can I can is not true. The first thing asked for ( a.99 cent extension cord for my hubbys breathing machine)we had to go to the service desk and sign a paper that we would return it or we would be charged 25 dollars. Ha! The ports we arrived at in all the islands were shipping ports with nothing around so that u had to either take an excursion or hire a taxi to get away from all the cargo containers. The excursions were very expensive for the value. Guess NCL has the corner on market there. In other words I believe we'll spend our time and hard earned money on the cut above cruise lines. Royal carribean, Princess, Disney , Holland American........etc.

In review. Tinyest we've ever had
Funny comedian, fantastic quartet . singers n dancers good.
In review
Addressed it in review
Honolulu, Oahu
Kahului, Maui
Went to lahaina . nice day
Hilo, Hawaii
Rainy. Port pathetic

Neat n clean. Nothing to rave about.