Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

Beautiful vacation

Sail Date: October 17, 2015

The ports were unattractive, but the beauty of the islands we visited was unparalleled. Take excursions: we kayaked, snorkeled (on the way on our catamaran we saw pods of dolphins swimming around), and hiked  through the rain forests and waterfalls. We took a free day in Hilo and walked for miles by beaches and found a Blacksand one and a sea turtle in it's natural environment.  Another free day was in Kauai, where there's a nice enough beach within walking distance from the port. I also recommend at said stop going to Maui divers and picking out an oyster and setting your beautiful pearls in jewelry.  The food on the cruise was overall good,, but my wife was very upset with how poorly they cooked their fish.  I Thought the staff was very nice and I enjoyed the activities on the boat. I would highly recommend this cruise..

Cabin / Stateroom It smelled a little musty, but was adequate. We liked our steward Bernard.