Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

Bad staff

Sail Date: September 12, 2015

Cabin: 708

My wife and I took the Hawaii trip. It was very nice trip when off the ship. However when on the ship the staff was friendly mostly, but they seemed to have there own thing going. The lady who worked our muster station was busy talking to her male friend over doing the drill. We felt if the ship had a real emergency that she would not know what to do.

Some of the service was great, over all the service was very poor, drinks were mixed light.

When off the ship the staff seemed very rude and not polite.

One staff member alway smiles Shannon, just was never on top of a thing, she did put on a go show, one day she served us and was slow spent more time talking to crew guys. Another day she was making drinks at the bar they were horrible. She need to be retrained on how to serve and make drinks.

My wife and I do not recommend this cruise at all.

Enjoy your trip.

Don't let a young lady named Shannon serve you or make drink. Don't talk to the crew when on shore