Hawaii50

Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

7 Night Hawaii (Honolulu Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 20, 2015
Ship: Pride of America

My family was extremely excited to visit Hawaii and see several islands for my 50th birthday. We also made arrangements to stay in OAHU for a few days after - the best decision ever. The ship was good, food excellent and staff superb. My son is 7 and thoroughly enjoyed his time at Camp, as well my husband and I appreciated the associated time out. We never realized what a difference it makes to have overnight and long days at one port - it really makes a difference and creates a relaxed experience. It was a great experience, we not soon forget.

Need to update for more expansive appeal

Much smaller balcony than experienced in other ships