Disappointed

Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

7 Night Hawaii (Honolulu Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 11, 2015
Ship: Pride of America

Sad First time on Norwegian and was disappointed.  First off my balcony cabin was very small.  Cabin definitely needed a refurbishing.  Not enough storage space and drawers didn't operate smoothly.  Waiters in Liberty dining room weren't friendly and rushed you to take your order.  Didn't ask if you'd like a cocktail or wine list first.  Food was lacking creativity and boring.  Nothing different and not flavorful.  Had to send back a steak that was well done when I requested medium rare.  Generally I had to speak to a crew member first rather than them saying Good Morning, etc first.  Not very friendly or smiling.  Evening entertainment was acceptable but not really professionally staged.  The "Oh What a Night" group which was a tribute to the Four Seasons was the best of the entertainment.  The shore excursions, except for the Molokini crater snorkel, were also disappointing.  Wanted to see the islands since I understood they were quite beautiful.  Stretched a 3 hour tour into a 5-8 hour tour.  I've been to Honolulu twice previously but never the other islands.  Was so looking forward to seeing them but really didn't.  Probably won't be going back.

Very small for balcony cabin and price paid