Norwegian Cruise Line

Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

7 Night Hawaii (Honolulu Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 23, 2015
Ship: Pride of America

The ship and cruise are fine, but when I started the cruise I planned to sign up for an Alaskan cruise to get some on board discounts.  During the cruise I had some issues which now has me rethinking if I want to continue with Norwegian cruise lines.  Briefly, some of the issues were:

1.  Their android app did not work on my smartphone.

2.  My cruise history was lost (?) so I was treated as a first time guest (no discounts, robes, invitations to member only events.  This issues was resolved early on during the trip, but detracted from the fun of the trip.

3.  Credits for some prepaid items did not show on my on board account. Lucky for me I had printed receipts.

This may be corporate issues not ship issues.

N/A

Betty in the gift shop & the Latitudes rep, sorry forgot her name, were great to work with.