Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

Circle Hawaii Cruising NCL

Sail Date: March 14, 2015

NCL is a good cruise for the money.  We enjoyed all the specialty dining rooms.  Wish the night time was a little more "dressed up for dinner".  I enjoy dressing for dinner and in the specialty dining rooms, you were asked to do so, but today most people just don't seem to care how they look.  There was one night that was supposed to be somewhat dressed for dinner but most did not. Maybe you really like casual. This was my first NCL cruise and it was ok, but if you're willing to spend more, I like more formal cruises, but if you like to go less expensive, you should love it.Happy

Love the views from the ship & a balcony room, and the highlight for me was seeing the whales.

No problem getting a taxi for the airport to the ship. Take your passport for sure even though they say it is not necessary, they ask for it every time you come back to the ship, even if you have the ship card.

The specialty restaurants were GREAT, we enjoyed breakfast & even lunch on our balcony, could relax , not have to leave the room.
Children's Programs NA
Onboard Activities Did not participate in these
Really loved the Whale Watching Excursion, the only one we took. My highlight.
Just what we expected
Honolulu, Oahu
Went to Pearl Harbor and the Arizona Memorial again. Quite changed since we were there last. Must check all bags, including purses for a fee.

Did not go to the main dining rooms. The daily news offered many activities if that is what you like, we are older & not into those anymore