overall cruise

Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

7 Night Hawaii (Honolulu Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 16, 2014
Ship: Pride of America

This was our first real cruise and my wife and I were on our 25th anniversary and we had a wonderful time .The only couple of things that I would change were the size of the bed in our cabin . It was to big for the size of the room . I would have preferred a full size bed instead of two mattresses put together to make a king size bed.there was hardly enough room for two people to pass by one another. Other points were drink packages . I think there should be on for alcohol such as whiskey and beer . As far as sick bay I don't think it is right that you charge for seeing the ship's doctor . If a person has an accident while on vacation he or she shouldn't have to pay extra to the cruise line .

Wonderful

Non-stop from daylight to late night .

Class act .

we didn't use any of these services .

Everyone of the staff was friendly and curtious .

Loved it .

I think the bed was two big for the cabin .

There were so many things to do . from morning till late nite it was non-stop fun .