Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

Third Mate

Spoiled Rotten!!!!!

Sail Date: April 05, 2014

Cabin: GTY

The hubby and myself thoroughly enjoyed cruising on The Pride of America. It was all that we envisioned and more. The staff bent over backwards to make us feel welcome. Everyone was so friendly and helpful if we needed anything. The accomodations were exceptional, and cleanliness was definitely a plus.  No complaints there.  The only drawbacks I had were the fact that I booked so early and  could have saved a ton of money had I waited longer. Also I felt the ship could have provided more entertainment.  In comparison to other cruiselines I have used, I felt this one was more laidback.  Definitely for the older crowd.

very modern and upto date
great selections for breakfast
not enough offered

I would definitely do the Aloha Café for breakfast. Terrific selections!!!!!