Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

Overall, a great way to explore the Hawaain Islands

Sail Date: March 29, 2014

Cabin: GTY

Everything about this cruise was great....I only wanted to give impute on the 'freestyle dining' experience.  I have been on about 5 other cruise lines including Holland America, Carnival, Carla Costa, and Princess.  This was my first experience with this type of dining.  Although there was an obvious advantage of flexibility of when to dine, I found that the food was mediocre in the main dining room.  This was probably due to the motivation to try the specialty restaurants.  Also, we didn't meet any new people at dinnertime because of this freestyle approach.  But as I said in the beginning, everything else on this cruise was spectacular!

We used Roberts of Hawaii for excursions which I highly recommend.