Very good experience

Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

7 Night Hawaii (Honolulu Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 28, 2013
Ship: Pride of America

This was my first cruise and it met all of my expectations; it was relaxing, entertaining and comfortable.  The staff was courteous, the entertainment was outstanding, the food was very good and the excursions were interesting (if pricey).  As a single passenger, I enjoyed meeting many people, and found that the dinner seating and excursions promoted that.  My room was clean and my steward very accommodating.  The boat felt safe, and I appreciated the measures taken to prevent ship-board illnesses, like offering hand sanitizers all over the ship and as you entered many of the dining venues.

My only concern was that the ship shows that it has been in use constantly since its launching.  Nothing major was amiss, but there were many cosmetic issues in my stateroom that should have been taken care of and there was rust on many metal surfaces on the outside of the ship.

Good variety and always available.

Wish I had had more time to experience more!

Enjoyed everything I went to.

Very nice, friendly staff.

The ship needs to be refurbished in the cabins and rust attended to.

Some cosmetic repairs needed, but otherwise comfortable

Get to know all the dining venues and when they are open. There is always something available, but you need to know when things open and close.

Didn't sightsee here.
Spent the 2nd day on board, relaxing.
Fantastic Botanical Gardens.
Nice dives, looks like a nice town.
Spent the day relaxing on board.