Pride of America

Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

7 Night Hawaii (Honolulu Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 21, 2012
Ship: Pride of America
Cabin Type: Suite
I have taken other cruises in the past but this was my first in the Pacific. I have to say the boat moves more on the waves than I thought. Defiantly do not do this cruise if you get motion sickness. The food was ok, but not great. The entertainment was high school level except the Polynesia group, they were great. Do not book any exertions go off the boat and get the same thing for $100 cheaper.

Food average but very very salty.

My 7 year old loved the kids club\, my 2 year old didn't.

Friendly staff.

Ship was clean and employes nice.

Room was ok size but the Stewart kept the making the sofa into a bed 24/7 so it dominated the rom.

Pros: Lazy J restaurant staff was great

Cons: I do not understand why the sofa in my room was never made into a sofa. It was always a bed. Even when I made it into a sofa when I left the room and came back at 1100 am it was a bed again. It dominated the room and made it difficult to find sitting room.

Recommends Pride of America? No.