Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

Sail Date: November 12, 2011

Room Type: Suite

We had a Deluxe 2 Bedroom Penthouse, so - our rating is a little tained towards the 'excellent' side! Separate breakfast/lunch dining was great!
Everything about this ship was great- only drawback (if I had to pick one) is the Italian Restaurant was so-so! Other than that - the service was outstanding and the ship was beautiful! This was a port intensive cruise, and not a ship intensive! So, with that being said - paradise was GREAT! Service was GREAT!!! This was my 22nd cruise (7+ days) - It's going to be hard to beat this one!!!! Wonderful Time - Great Cruise!!!!!!! Would highly recommend!

Recommends Pride of America? Yes!

Since we were on shore all day - after dinner, we were soooo tired - did not
really get a chance to see much of the entertainment. What we did see was
average to good!
We celebrated my girlfriends daughters 16th birthday - She went to the teen club, but there were no teens (or even noticeable children) on the cruise!
No problem though!!!!
Ship was CLEAN - French Restaurant was incredible!!!! Saw no problems, but then - did not go looking for any! Nothing came to mind that was negative!
We ate in alternative restaurants all but one (1) night! However, buffet was average - tasty! The Italian alternative restaurant was 'iffy' - could have been better!
We had a Deluxe two (2) bedroom penthouse - what can I say - AMAZING!!! The service was TOP NOTCH!!!!
My experience with the crew was 'EXCELLENT'!!!! No Problems at all!!!!!!
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Loved the town- went to Turtle beach to swim, but they posted a shark warning as we got there. NO swimming!!!! Oh, well!
Nawiliwili, Kauai
Excellent everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hilo, Hawaii
Mt. Manau Kea (spelling) was the BEST EXCURSION I have ever been on! Really! This is a MUST!!!!
Don't Miss: Mt. Manau Kea (spelling)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kahului, Maui