Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

An Amazing Cruise

Sail Date: June 26, 2010

I recently sailed on the Pride of American and it was nothing short of amazing. This was my first time sailing and it was just simply something that has to be experienced. I never dreamed that the ship could have so many things available. The pool area with four nice hott tubs, five bars, and wonderful food. It was two of my cousins birthdays and one restraunts made them a speical cake and it had Happy Birthday! Our stateroom was awesome. We had the services of the crew members making up our room, turning down our cabin, and even putting animals made of towels on our beds. Getting our luggage on board and off board were easy as 1,2,3! This experience as a first time crusier makes me wanna go crusing more. The staff was friendly, nice and helpful. I can't wait to book another cruise!

Pros: The staff was friendly, nice and very helpful.

Cons: There was way too many things to decide from about what to do on the days!

Recommends Pride of America? Yes!

Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
THe beach is simply amazing!
Kahului, Maui
Nawiliwili, Kauai
There were shuttles that took you to stores for free!
Hilo, Hawaii