Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

A Different View of Hawaii

Sail Date: December 15, 2007

This ship was clean, well managed and fun place to be. It was exciting to look forward to the next day seeing ports from the ship was so different than my experiences of seeing them from land. Being able to enjoy each day with my wife without having to attend to the routine houskeeping and food preparation chores was a great break from our normal living routines. This is a cruise that we would like to share with family members in the near future.

Pros: Seeing the Hawaiian Islands from the decks and stateroom

Cons: Moving from Island to Island during darkness

Recommends Pride of America? Yes!

Nawiliwili, Kauai
The "Grand Canyon of Hawaii" was a highlight of this port.
Don't Miss: "Grand Canyon of Hawaii"
Kahului, Maui
Visiting Lahaina via tour bus, as previous visits to that area were done with me driving a car or van, not being able to enjoy the view as I did from the tour bus.
Kahului, Maui
Nawiliwili, Kauai
The "Grand Canyon of Hawaii" was a highlight of this port.
Don't Miss: "Grand Canyon of Hawaii"