Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

A great cruise!

Sail Date: August 04, 2007

The ship was very nice. The room was clean and the service was excellent.

Pros: We enjoyed the

Cons: The food at the main restaurants was just

Recommends Pride of America? Yes!

Kahului, Maui
Molokini snorkeling is a must. Again, probably best to make arrangements ahead of time. The road to Hana was great- rent a car and buy a CD with the tour on it.
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Transportation here is a problem. I would have liked to see more of the Island north of the port, but I heard that getting a rental car was difficult. The nearby beach was great for snorkeling with the turtles!! The market was very nice for interesting trinkets and fruit.
Hilo, Hawaii
Volcano National Park is a must see. Rent a car ahead of time to do it on your own.
Kahului, Maui
Hilo, Hawaii
Nawiliwili, Kauai
We enjoyed the kayak trip to Jungle Falls. We also attended the Luau (ship excursion). The food was limited: potato salad, mac salad, overcooked terriaki beef, etc... The show was very good. I don't think the price was justified especially charging anyone over the age of 12 full price.
Nawiliwili, Kauai