A great cruise!

Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

7 Night Hawaii (Honolulu Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 04, 2007
Ship: Pride of America
The ship was very nice. The room was clean and the service was excellent.
We enjoyed the kayak trip to Jungle Falls. We also attended the Luau (ship excursion). The food was limited: potato salad, mac salad, overcooked terriaki beef, etc... The show was very good. I don't think the price was justified especially charging anyone over the age of 12 full price.
Transportation here is a problem. I would have liked to see more of the Island north of the port, but I heard that getting a rental car was difficult. The nearby beach was great for snorkeling with the turtles!! The market was very nice for interesting trinkets and fruit.
Molokini snorkeling is a must. Again, probably best to make arrangements ahead of time. The road to Hana was great- rent a car and buy a CD with the tour on it.
Volcano National Park is a must see. Rent a car ahead of time to do it on your own.

Pros: We enjoyed the

Cons: The food at the main restaurants was just

Recommends Pride of America? Yes!