First Time Cruise/5-Star Cruise

Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

7 Night Hawaii (Honolulu Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 19, 2007
Ship: Pride of America
The ship was immaculate, the staff was everywhere & incredibly helpful & gracious. The restaurants were all so elegant & the food was very delicious & beautifully presented. I truly felt like I was catered to hand & foot. All the time on ship I kept telling myself that w would not wait very long to take this same cruise again!!
This port was the best since we went surfing there. If I would of known surfing was so fun........we would of just done that at every port!!
Don't Miss: Surfing, surfing & more surfing
Don't Miss: Surfing, surfing & more surfing

Pros: I loved having the feeling of 5-star treatment 24/7

Cons: The hot tubs were never really warm...always too cold & not just for us, either.

Recommends Pride of America? Yes!