Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

First Time Cruise/5-Star Cruise

Sail Date: May 19, 2007

The ship was immaculate, the staff was everywhere & incredibly helpful & gracious. The restaurants were all so elegant & the food was very delicious & beautifully presented. I truly felt like I was catered to hand & foot. All the time on ship I kept telling myself that w would not wait very long to take this same cruise again!!

Pros: I loved having the feeling of 5-star treatment 24/7

Cons: The hot tubs were never really warm...always too cold & not just for us, either.

Recommends Pride of America? Yes!

Hilo, Hawaii
Hilo, Hawaii
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Nawiliwili, Kauai
This port was the best since we went surfing there. If I would of known surfing was so fun........we would of just done that at every port!!
Don't Miss: Surfing, surfing & more surfing