A Week in Paradise

Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

7 Night Hawaii (Honolulu Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 24, 2007
Ship: Pride of America
The Ship was so beautiful, new and modern.
Lots of dining choices. Well kept, clean and easy to get around in. The only thing is this cruise needs to be 10 days so you can really spend enough time on each island. It would be worth more money and to really see enough of Hawaii.
The Haleakula crater was wonderful as well as the whale watch sunset cruise. I also did the rainforest, waterfall hike. Excellent and Randy is one of the best tour guides I had.
Don't Miss: Waterfalls
This again needs to be an overnight spot. Not enough time. I had a great time parasailing with UFO. I also went on the dolphin snorke and snail.. good sailing but NO fish to see when I was snorkeling. NOT good on a snorkle excursion. The glass bottom boat ride. what a waste of time and money.
Don't Miss: Parasailing
My favorite Island. YOu need at least 2 full days here. I went on the jungle mountain trek soooo wonderful and the paradise garden tour excellent.
Don't Miss: Fern grotto but it is still closed.
The only bad thing about this port is you need to spend the night. Not enough time to do everything. Norweigan also needs to update there excursion list. I did the Lava Viewing Hike and it was great but not what they said in the description they need to adjust it and lower the price or add on other sites to see at the end. Our tour guide did this beacause the hike was over after 4 hours and the tour was suppose to be 7 hours. So she took us around to see other stuff. So nice of her.
Don't Miss: Seeing Lava.
Don't Miss: Fern grotto but it is still closed.
Don't Miss: Parasailing
Don't Miss: Seeing Lava.
Don't Miss: Waterfalls

Pros: Hawaii and the excursions

Cons: Freest yle Dining

Recommends Pride of America? Yes!