My Hawaiian Vacation

Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

7 Night Hawaii (Honolulu Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 15, 2006
Ship: Pride of America
Cabin Type: Suite
The ship was beautiful and the excursion selection was terrific. The service we received in the main dining room was not as attentive as it should have been and the food quality was not as good as I expected. Overall it was a great trip.

Pros: I loved the amenities onboard, including the lounges, spa, pool area, and my room was wonderful!

Cons: I did not care for the "freestyle" type of dining. You are encouraged to select eating times at the onset of your cruise and if you don't you may end up waiting to get into the main dining room for a lengthy period of time.