A disappointing cruise

Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

7 Night Hawaii (Honolulu Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 20, 2006
Ship: Pride of America
Ship was beautiful and a great way to see the Hawaiian Islands but was extremely disappointed with the lack of customer service that was provided by NCL and the Pride of America. This is my third NCL cruise and have enjoyed the freestyle dining in the past. Not the case on this cruise. It was obvious that there was not sufficient staff, service was extremely slow and the reservation process was cumbersome and not convenient for passengers. The food quality was OK but the service terrible. We never met our cabin steward and needed to constantly remind them to empty the trash on a daily basis. The quality of the entertainment and shops was very disappointing. I will be planning my next cruise and can say that it will most likely not be with NCL. I hope they take these comments to heart and get better operational management as well as invest in better customer service training. I can't see how this ship and now the other two, Aloha and Hawaii will survive with this type of service.
This was our favorite island, beautiful, peaceful and a place I would return one day.
Don't Miss: Heaven and Earth excursion including helicopter ride!
Don't Miss: Heaven and Earth excursion including helicopter ride!

Don't Miss: Eco Safari
the Luau was excellent. Good food and entertainment.
Don't Miss: Luau

Don't Miss: Eco Safari
the Luau was excellent. Good food and entertainment.
Don't Miss: Luau

Pros: Great way to see the Hawaiian Islands, excursions were great.

Cons: Overall customer service