Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

Super cruise

Sail Date: September 16, 2006

I enjoyed the casual dining of the ship. However, I wasn't impressed that you had to pay extra to eat at certain dining areas. The people were all very friendly and the ship itself was super. We upgraded to a higher deck with a balcony and was quite pleased with our room. The ports we visiyed were excellant

Pros: Hawaii is just as gorgeous as people told me it was. Hated to come home.

Cons: Our evening meals took from two to three hours to finish

As mentioned above, I wasn't pleased with the length of the time it took to eat our evening meals. I also wasn't impressed with adding an extra cost for certain dining areas.
Hilo, Hawaii

Don't Miss: Helicopter ride over the active volcano
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Kahului, Maui

Don't Miss: Snorkeling and turtle trip
Nawiliwili, Kauai

Don't Miss: tubing the ditch expedition