Super cruise

Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

7 Night Hawaii (Honolulu Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 16, 2006
Ship: Pride of America
I enjoyed the casual dining of the ship. However, I wasn't impressed that you had to pay extra to eat at certain dining areas. The people were all very friendly and the ship itself was super. We upgraded to a higher deck with a balcony and was quite pleased with our room. The ports we visiyed were excellant

As mentioned above, I wasn't pleased with the length of the time it took to eat our evening meals. I also wasn't impressed with adding an extra cost for certain dining areas.

Don't Miss: Helicopter ride over the active volcano

Don't Miss: tubing the ditch expedition

Don't Miss: Snorkeling and turtle trip

Pros: Hawaii is just as gorgeous as people told me it was. Hated to come home.

Cons: Our evening meals took from two to three hours to finish