First Class, and looking for more!

Pride of America Cruise Review to Hawaii

7 Night Hawaii (Honolulu Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 01, 2006
The flights home sucked, no I mean really sucked. Did I mention that they were really bad? How bad you say, my 78 year old parents did not reach home until 36 hours after leaving the boat and it was planned that way. The other 4 of us were shouved in the back of a 767, and arrived home 22 hours after departing the ship and that was the way you planned it that way. For a premium price???

Freestyle, took a couple of days to get in the swing, but I love the concept and had a great time with it. We dined, in Bistro, East meets West, Aloha, Skyline, Liberty, and Cadilac, service was well above par on all.

Both tour that we took through the line were great. Priced well for the service provided and good people too.

The staff was great, some were extrodinary. Patricia who was our stateroom attendant went way beyond the call and delivered, a relaxed, clean, envirorment. I had one of the best birthdays ever and she made it special. Philp on the front desk was helpful and gratious. Hector our best waiter, helped us at the Liberty. Shawn at the Bistro went beyond his job discription to accomodate us.

A map when we boarded would have helped. The choice of things to do palces to go could not have been better. I loved the ship.

Compact, but effecient would be my discription. It kept surprising us as to how well planned the rooms really were.

Don't Miss: Valcanos, and lava flow at night, even in the rain.

Pros: The ship waswonderful the ammenities and appointments beyond expectation.

Cons: Put 20" LCD flat panels on the wall in the stateroom, frees up space and better quality.