Beauty and the Beast

Pride of Aloha Cruise Review to Hawaii

7 Night Hawaii (Honolulu Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 29, 2007
Ship: Pride of Aloha
The crew has a lot to learn about customer service. At th beginning of the cruise the importance of hand washing was made clear. However, at the bar areas they found it appropriate to touch multiple items, them proceed to put garnishes on the drinks without washing there hands. Most days our cabin was nit cleaned before 3pm. We did not have clean towels and washclothes. One evening after making a call and going to the front desk, it was still after 9pm before our room was cleaned. The first evening of formal picture taking had extremely long lines with a very limited number of photographers. There was only one ice cream bar that frequently had long lines. The majority of the staff were very young. They appeared to know very little about greeting people and making the customer feel welcomed. The price for excursions were extremely high. At one point I felt like I could just get off the ship and go home. I was glad when we finally arrived home. Hawaii was beautiful. I would have been better off going without the cruise. I have been on many cruises. This was the worse. The ship was beautiful. I wish I could say as much about the staff.

Everything was good except housekeeping.

Don't Miss: Beaches and shopping

Don't Miss: Beaches and shopping

Pros: The ship was beautiful

Cons: The service

Recommends Pride of Aloha? No.