Fantastic Ovation of the Seas cruise.

Ovation of the Seas Cruise Review to South Pacific - Australia

Ovation of the Seas
10 Night New Zealand (Sydney Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 13, 2018
Ship: Ovation of the Seas
I loved the whole cruise. The ship is unbelievable. So beautiful and very large. Felt overwhelmed the first day then settled in and found my way round quite quickly. If I go on another cruise, which I probably will it will only be on a Royal Carribbean ship. What a difference to other ships I have been on. Like chalk and Cheese. Highly recommend the RC Line.
Very easy, polite and organised.

All food venues were terrific, especially Silk and Windjammer, the food was varied and delicious, plus more than enough for everyone.

Silk

The restaurant was excellent, the staff very helpful and friendly and nothing was too much for them. I highly commend our head waiter from Peru, plus ourmwaitress Yifwang and our drinks waiter Denicon.

Loved the spa. Enjoyed the bumper cars and really enjoyed the North Star.

Fabulous watching live shows such ad Pixels and seeing acts in Boleros. The karaoke was terrific.

No children.

Please refer to my review on Silk which includes my praise of the staff there.

The ship was so clean, fresh and absolutely beautiful. I loved it. Everything was tidy plus staff were always there to remind everyone to wash their hands before dining. The public bathrooms were spotless.

Our cabin was lovely. We had a very good cabin steward, Wayan, and if we asked for something it was never too much for him to help us. The cabin and bathroom were always clean and tidy. We loved the towel animals waiting for us each night.
I live here so it was just coming home although Sydney is a lovely city. Loved seeing the Opera House and Harbour Bridge coming back home early in the morning.
Loved Dunedin. Did a panoramic tour and then went sight seeing on our own plus shopping. It was great.
Again did a panoramic tour of a beautiful city. Lots of shopping and great food.
Did our own thing here, was a great day out even the rain didn't "dampen" our enthusiasm to explore.
Loved Picton. The people were so very friendly and suggested places to see. The gardens were lovely and we had beautiful weather.
Excellent. Organised and very orderly. Went through to Customs who were very efficient and checked some items I declared. No problems and we,were out and on our way home very quickly.